Once your annual wellness exam is complete, your doctor may recommend wellness lifestyle changes for better health. Your wellness exam may indicate you need to:
- move closer to your ideal weight—obesity is often accompanied by serious health concerns
- eat a diet rich in fiber and certain nutrients to improve health and prevent illness
- reduce consumption of sugar to help prevent diabetes
- reduce sodium intake to help control blood pressure
- reduce cholesterol intake for a healthier circulatory system and heart
- increase calcium intake for stronger bones
- eliminate smoking to help protect you from strokes, heart attacks, lung cancer, and diabetes
- reduce alcohol intake for better overall health and disease prevention
- take certain prescriptions to help prevent serious illness
To schedule your Wellness Exam, please call: (901) 767-5000 or email: [email protected]
Dr. Michael Pruett
Dr. Louis G. Talbert
Dr. George Chu
Dr. Jimmy Tran
Dr. Stephen Johnson
Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
Click Here to Pay Your Bill Online
Appointment for illness:
Please call our office at 901-767-5000, we typically have a nurse practitioner available for same day appointments.
Appointment for annual wellness exam:
Typically your wellness exam will be scheduled 2-4 weeks from the day you call, however many people prefer to schedule their annual wellness exam a year in advance.
If you are new to our practice, or if your insurance has changed, we will update insurance information at the time you make your appointment to verify active coverage. Click here to download our New Patient Forms.